His most important solo exhibition (a retrospective exhibition) takes place at the National Museum of Art, at Cluj, in 1997. Unlike the monumental and figurative features present in his previous works, at the exhibition in Cluj his works are developed emblematically, enciphering in the stylized data of the realitys musical rhythms.
(Rus, Maramureş, 1950)
1970 - 1976 - „Ion Andreescu” Institute of Fine Arts, Cluj-Napoca.
since 1976 - sculpture restaurateur, Museum Brukenthal, Sibiu;
since 1997 - professor, teaches Restoration-conservation at "Lucian Blaga" University, Sibiu.
Member of Romanian Fine Arts Union
Member of the International Association of Art (UNESCO)